NZIS celebrates professional excellence with annual NZIS Awards and the Awards of Excellence at Gold, Silver or Merit level.
The purpose of the Awards is to:
- celebrate excellence and innovation in surveying and spatial professions
- give recognition to the achievements of members
- provide a medium for informing others of the achievements of members
- promote the work of members and the role of the surveyor
- raise the profile of the professions, both in New Zealand and overseas.
The presentations are made at the annual NZIS conference.
Award of Excellence Application Guidelines
Award of Excellence Application Form
NZIS Award Recipients (Including Presidents, Fellows, Honorary members).
Cadastral Survey of the Year Award
The Cadastral Survey of the Year Award recognises the outstanding cadastral surveys that have been carried out by cadastral surveyors.
Entry form and details.
New Zealand Spatial Excellence Awards (NZSEA)
NZIS is a founding partner of NZSEA -a joint venture between the spatial profession, business and government. The awards are open to all sectors, disciplines and communities that make up the spatial industry. They recognise the best, the high achievers, and the contributors who set the benchmarks that others will follow - becoming the role models for the next generation of our profession. Find out more: www.nzspatialawards.org.nz.