NZIS Diamond Partner - THE Marketing Company
Business Training Services
THE Marketing Company, is New Zealand's leading specialist sales and marketing training company. They specialise in sales, marketing and business training and consulting. New Zealand-based, they deliver training from Kerikeri to Invercargill, from Sydney to Perth and across the UK. Their focus is on helping businesses make more money.
NZIS members are eligible to one Sales & Marketing Diagnostic consultation free of charge (for up to one hour) from THE Marketing Company valued at $100. This session will identify simple action points to implement directly into your business in the areas of sales, marketing and general business. This is a maximum of one per member and company per financial year.
THE Marketing Company delivers in-house training, one-on-one and public workshops. These include:
- Sales & relationship building, including topics such as how to networking more confidently, how to deliver professional business presentations, how to efficiently run client meetings, and how to write professionally.
- Marketing services such as taking you through a logical process to write a practical, prioritised marketing plan for the year ahead in just two days, online marketing excellence and specialist marketing topics.
- Business training topics including writing a draft business plan in just one day, superior customer service for the whole team, superior people management for leaders, and time management skills.
NZIS Diamond Partner - Eighty 4 Recruitment Human Resource and Recruitment Services
NZIS Diamond Partner, Eighty4 Recruitment Ltd provides recruitment and human resource consultancy services.
NZIS members are eligible to one HR or Recruitment consultation free of charge (for up to one hour) from Eighty4 Recruitment. This is a maximum of one per member and company per financial year.
Eighty4 Recruitment services include:
- Full HR analysis and review
- Building successful teams
- Recruitment strategies and best practice
- Access local and global candidates ready to move
- Returning Kiwis
- Market map the competition.
COSTDRIVER - Mobilcard discount off pump price on petrol and deisel.
We undertake on members' behalf:
Promotion of professionalism
Continuing professional development
- Promotes professionalism with of a Code of Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Acknowledges professional status through formal recognition of high levels of professional competency achievement
- Promotes surveying as a profession by representing the surveying profession to local, regional and central government, the business community and the public of New Zealand
- Encourages Networking through providing opportunities to share information and develop professional and social contacts at local, regional, national and international levels.
- Supports members who have established their own practices with the Consulting Surveyors NZ Group
- Helps succession of the profession by providing professional and social networking opportunities and events for young surveyors through the Young Surveyors Group
Research and development
- Provides a Continuing Professional Development Programme (CPD) with guidelines and opportunities for members undertaking CPD
- Provides Graduate support and helps graduates gain work experience leading to Registration
- Encourages academic study and research by awarding Bursaries & Scholarships for post-graduate studies and research
Communication and networking
- Allocates annual Research & Development funds to support research initiatives of members
- Recognises and promotes members professional achievements with Excellence Awards that celebrate achievements and service to the profession
- Communicates to members through different channels email, website, printed and digital publications
- Supports a nationwide network of regional branches NZIS
- Produces publications for members including a monthly newsletter, a quarterly magazine and a refereed Academic Journal
- Maintains a members and public website with relevant surveying information and members discussion forum
- Establishes relationships with other professional bodies such as IPENZ, Ingenium and the Planning Institute on behalf of members
- Advocates for surveying students with academic institutions providing surveying education
- Organises information sharing conferences and seminars including:
- Annual NZIS Conference hosted by Branches
- Biennial conference with the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute, Australia
- Consulting Surveyors of NZ Annual Workshop
- Local Authority Surveyors Group Annual Seminar
- Provides International contacts for members including:
- International Federation of Surveyors (FIG)
- The Commonwealth Association of Surveying and Land Economy (CASLE)
- The Royal Society of New Zealand.
NZIS members receive a range of publications:
New Zealand Surveyor - a high quality, technical journal containing refereed material of an academic and technical nature.
Surveying+Spatial- published quarterly; contains general interest features and non-refereed technical papers.
Newslink - published monthly as a pdf and online; a monthly newsletter containing brief and timely information of importance to membership.