Registered Professional Surveyor (RPSurv)
The RPSurv distinction is awarded to NZIS members who meet specific professional criteria. It is awarded at the NZIS Council's discretion, and to be successful, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be academically qualified
- be competent in spatial measurement and three other surveying related disciplines
- have advanced competence in some recognised areas of surveying
- be committed to the maintenance and enhancement of ongoing competence
- be committed to work with integrity and a high degree of professionalism and ethical behaviour.