CSNZ is a division of NZIS catering to the needs of business owners and managers of survey practices in New Zealand. Directors of a company or shareholders with full voting rights are automatically eligible to join. Branch Managers are also eligible with the approval of members in the area in which the applicant practices. You must also be a fully paid up voting member of NZIS.
CSNZ focuses on the business needs and issues of its members and is particularly relevant to new directors joining an existing practice or someone starting up their own business.
The division has many experienced members who lend support and give advice on business matters. Many helpful documents are available such as model Terms of Engagement, Manual of Practice, Employment Toolkit, Engineering Certificates.
The division runs a very successful annual workshop over a three-day weekend. This is an excellent opportunity to socialise with fellow surveyors, discuss business issues with others in similar size practices in different parts of the country and offers good learning opportunities for participants
To join CSNZ, complete an Application Form (also see below). For more information about the division, contact the Secretary, Liz Blake or any member of the Management Committee. Download the application form below.
- Guy Panckhurst, Chair : (06) 835 5721 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Newton, Vice Chair : (03) 544 3246 - email@example.com
- Geoff Bates, Immediate Past Chair : (03) 477 4783 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neale Faulkner, Northern Region Rep : (09) 369 9211 - email@example.com
- Mike Stott, Central Region Rep : (07) 578 8798 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carl Fox, Southern Region Rep : 0800 369 787 - email@example.com
- Wendy Sheedy, CSNZ Secretary : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: CSNZ Secretary, P O Box 34560, Birkenhead, Auckland 0746.
- 30 Nov 2016