When you become a member you get the full support of a collegial organisation that advocates on behalf of you and the profession. We promote growth, innovation and excellence within the surveying and spatial professions by
- representing members' and the public interest
- promoting ethical professional conduct among members
- advocating standards for professional education
- raising public awareness of members' professional knowledge, skills and experience.
- See the Resource Sheet below for the full list of membership benefits
NZIS Diamond Partner Benefits
Glenn Stone Insurance
Glenn Stone Insurance have partnered with the NZIS over the last 3 years and service over 40 land surveying and multi-disciplinary firms. We were the first diamond sponsor and this has enabled the NZIS to better support its members and the land surveying profession in general. We work with the NZIS on insurance related topics or legislative changes that might impact the profession. Most recent examples include our advice on health and safety changes, construction contracts legislation and individual cadastral survey cover.
Download the Glenn Stone Insurance story so far below.
Eighty 4 Recruitment - Human Resource and Recruitment Services
Eighty4 Recruitment Ltd provides recruitment and human resource consultancy services.
NZIS members are eligible to one HR or recruitment consultation free of charge (for up to one hour) from Eighty4 Recruitment. This is a maximum of one per member and company per financial year.
- full HR analysis and review
- building successful teams
- recruitment strategies and best practice
- accessing local and global candidates ready to move
- returning Kiwis
- market map the competition.
NZIS members may apply to join Costdriver, a Mobilcard discount off pump price on petrol and diesel.
Download the offer sheet below.
Download the Cardplus-Z Fuelcard and Spark Application Form below.