WIS Christmas function 2015
We seek to support and encourage women in the surveying and spatial profession.
What we do:
- Organise professional and social networking events for members
- Represent professional women's interest within NZIS
- Provide a forum for discussing professional and technical matters
- Provide a support network for female NZIS members
- Increase the membership of NZIS by inviting women in related fields to our events.
How to join WIS
Professionelle is a valuable resource for working women. It's free to join, there are lots of useful articles on the website and it organises continuing professional development events in the main centres. Professionelle offers professional development for working women at all stages of their careers.
Women in Property
Women in Property is organised by the Property Council NZ. It holds networking events throughout the country for women working in the wider property sector.