We have six types of membership:
- Retired Member
Read NZIS Membership Policy for membership requirements.
- Voting - $566.50 + GST
- Associate - $350 + GST
- Overseas - $NZ200
- Affiliate (non-practitioner individual) - $200 + GST
- Retired (hard copy of publications) - $43.48 + GST
- Retired (email & website access only) - Nil subscription
- Student- Nil subscription
- Registered Professional Surveyor Fee - $475 + GST
- RPSurv Annual Renewal - $250 + GST (includes a free one-hour webinar attendance)
Professional Entrance Examination Fees – Members: $1050 + GST; Non-members: $1450 + GST
Cadastral Law Examination Fees – Members: $250 + GST; Non-members: $350 + GST.
Upgrading from Associate to Voting Member
Download the form below to upgrade from an Associate to a Voting member.
Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics provides guidance on the expected professional behaviour of members.