The Young Professionals group provides a support network for professionals building up their careers.
Our aims are to:
- Organise professional and social networking events for members
- Represent the members within NZIS
- Provide a forum for discussing professional and technical matters of particular interest
- establish a support network for NZIS members working towards MNZIS and/or Registered Professional Surveyor (RPSurv) status
- Assist in the establishment and running of study groups for Acts and Regulations examination candidates
- Increase the membership of NZIS.
To join the Young Professionals, you must be a member of NZIS. The group welcomes survey students to join NZIS as Student Members and become part of the group. For more information on joining, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us on Facebook!