- The journal is a technical, refereed journal published by NZIS containing material of an academic and technical nature. It includes a variety of papers covering recent legislative reforms, research, technology advances and conference papers supporting continuing professional development of members.
(Formerly: Journal of the New Zealand Institute of Surveyors; Publisher: Wellington, N.Z. : New Zealand Institute of Surveyors. ISSN: 0048-0150.)
- December 2017 No.304
- Coutts B. J. (2017) Surveying: A Profession
- Coutts, B. J. (2017) A Case for Geospatial Surveyors
- Strack M. (2017) “Teachers teach that knowledge waits" But what knowledge? Connecting technical training and professional education.
- Goodwin and Strack (2017) Tenuous Foundations: Historical Lessons For Modern Land Agreement
- Issue 303 -2014
- Issue 302 - 2013
- Issue 301 - 2011
- Issue 300 - 2010
- Issue 299 - 2009
- Issue 298 - 2008
- Issue 297 - 2007
- Issue 296 - 2006
For contribution queries contact the editor, Peter Knight: firstname.lastname@example.org