- Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board - handles licensing of cadastral surveyors in NZ.
- Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) - New Zealand government department responsible for land titles, geodetic and cadastral survey systems, topographic information, hydrographic information, managing Crown property and a variety of other functions.
- Advanced Survey and Tite Services Programme (LINZ)
- Landonline - online service for surveyors, lawyers and other land professionals, providing access to New Zealand's only authoritative database for land title and survey information.
- Ministry for the Environment.
- Quality Planning Website - This website is an important resource containing a wealth of information to promote good practice by sharing knowledge about all aspects of practice under the RMA. The QP website is now the primary tool for delivering robust information on RMA processes and environmental policy to resource management practitioners.
- Site Safe - NZIS is a professional associate member of Site Safe NZ.This is a not-for-profit incorporated society set up by members of the construction industry in 1999 as a professional body for health and safety. They advise, train and coach employers and workers on the provision of safe sites.
- Surveying & Spatial Sciences Institute - Australian national body catering for the professional people who make up the spatial information industry
- International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) - international, non-government organisation whose purpose is to support international collaboration for the progress of surveying in all fields and applications.
- CASLE -The Commonwealth Association of Surveying and Land Economy - a federation of independent professional societies representing surveying and land economy in Commonwealth countries.
- Royal Society of NZ - promotes, invests in science and celebrates excellence in people and ideas, for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
- Canterbury University – College of Science, Geography
- Auckland University – School of Environment
- University of Otago – School of Surveying, Geospatial Sciences
- University of Otago – School of Surveying
- Victoria University – School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences.
- Connexis - Infrastructure ITO
- Unitec - NZ Diploma in Surveying
- Bay of Plenty Polytech - NZ Diploma in Surveying.
- 84 Recruitment - recruitment and human resource advice and services
- Allterra - provides the Trimble portfolio of products and services
- Glenn Stone Insurance - specialised insurance services for survey and spatial professionals
- Global Survey - provides precision survey and construction technology and solutions
- Staples - provide office products and services
- Accurate Instruments - accurate instruments for wide range of industries
- Position Partners - provides Sokkia survey instrument supply and support
- Earth Sea Sky - provide NZ made, high quality outdoor and work clothing.
- Land Professionals Mutual Society Incorporated (LPMS) - voluntary risk management organisation representing the interests of land surveyors, valuers and quantity Surveyors in New Zealand.
- NZTOPOMAPS - a website with the NZ topo maps overlaid on Google maps